Tripled Sales and Reduced ACOS from 60% to 35% on Average!

Category: Patriotic & Gun Related Theme

  Request a call with an expert

Home & Kitchen Patriotic & Gun Related Theme



Our client is a U.S.-based company specializing in Home & Kitchen products with patriotic and gun-related themes.
In this niche, the peak sales period is during Christmas Sales. The client's products are perfect for gifts, but the campaigns targeting the gift category were poorly set up by previous specialists.
By significantly expanding the gift theme, we were able to triple sales compared to the previous year in terms of turnover, and we reduced ACOS by 40%.



The client was looking for competent specialists capable of conducting a detailed analysis of current advertising campaigns, optimizing them to increase sales, and reduce ACOS, ensuring maximum profitability of the advertising budget.


Primary Objective:

Increase sales and reduce ACOS, optimize advertising expenses, and boost organic sales.


Strategy in action:

The client approached us in February 2021. At that time, their company had weak sales of $37,000 with an ACOS of 60%.

In just one month after starting our collaboration, we reduced the ACOS from 60% to 41%. Over the next two months, it dropped to 36% and later stabilized at 35%.

At this stage, we were actively preparing the account for the expansion of the advertising campaign structure and the product assortment, conducting the necessary setups and optimizing listings. We also implemented our SkyRocket setup system, effectively expanding the client's advertising campaigns. Our focus wasn't on increasing bids but on developing a broad campaign structure. This approach includes strategic scaling, precise tuning of various ad formats, and efficient clustering.

The client's product range changed slightly, with about 20% of sales coming from new products and the remaining 80% from existing ones.

During regular times, we maintained ACOS at 30 - 41%, with an average product price ranging from $12 - $17.

In December 2021, compared to December 2020, sales more than tripled, reaching $325,500. Meanwhile, we managed to reduce the ACOS to 28%!



The client's product was perfect for gifts, but campaigns targeting the gift category were poorly set up by previous specialists.

By significantly expanding the gift theme, we managed to triple sales in terms of turnover, reducing ACOS from 60% to an average of 35%.

In December 2022, we maintained a strong sales figure of $292,400 and reduced ACOS to 25%.

Our client had about 70 different ASINs related to gun themes (Gun Related). However, starting January 1, 2023, Amazon tightened its advertising policies, banning many gun-related products. As a result, the client's sales volume began to decline, as it became impossible to advertise nearly half of these products.



Effectively, the client gave us complete freedom in advertising. They didn't need to spend time on calls with PPC specialists, delve into details, or control every step. With minimal contact with us, the client achieved results!

Throughout our collaboration, we focused on developing creatives for advertising and expanding the structure of advertising campaigns.

Despite only interacting with the client once every two months (as per their preference), we achieved impressive results.

Our relationship with this client goes beyond standard PPC management. We employ an integrated approach, starting with a detailed analysis of the client's business.

Our team includes marketers, PPC, and SEO specialists, allowing us to comprehensively assess and optimize advertising strategies.

If you want to achieve similar results for your Amazon business, sign up for a free PPC Audit from our specialists.

Related Cases

Home & Kitchen Patriotic & Gun Related Theme

Home & Kitchen

Home & Kitchen Kitchen & Dining

Reach New Heights in Sales with Us

Contact us or schedule a call at a time convenient for you with an Amazon PPC and marketing expert.

Contact us